Cat® App designed to allow customers who spend their time in a truck, at the job site and on-the-go to take advantage of equipment telematics data. The new Cat App delivers simplified, streamlined data directly to mobile devices, helping customers monitor machine location and health, react faster to fault codes and maximize uptime.
This mobile equipment management tool gives customers an easy way to monitor their entire fleet, request parts and service, and connect with their Cat dealer from the work site. The exact location of all equipment tracked by the app is displayed on the mobile device, along with the machine’s operating hours, health and utilization data. It enables operations to get the most from their equipment by moving an under-utilized asset to precisely where it is needed most.
WHAT CAN CUSTOMERS DO WITH THE CAT APP?
- Enable keyless start/Operator ID for next generation Cat machines
- Request parts or service
- Manage planned maintenance
- Request Cat PL542 Product Link™ & self-install Cat Product Link devices
- Receive health & maintenance alerts
- Connect with their dealership
- Track hours, location, fuel level, health & utilization
DOWNLOAD AND GET STARTED TODAY
1. Have customers visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play store and search for Cat App fleet.
2. Download and log in with customer's Caterpillar account
3. Click “Get Started” to sign up and enter equipment data into the app, or view and upload data from My.Cat.Com.