MY.CAT.COM MAKES MANAGING YOUR OPERATION EASY
My.Cat.Com consolidates all of your equipment data in one place with one login — making it easy to access important information about your fleet anywhere you go, so you can make smart decisions about your equipment and your business. And it’s available now!
PRODUCT LINKTM INSTALLATION TO YOUR EQUIPMENT
In order to use My.Cat.Com your Cat® machine has to have Product LinkTM hardware to be installed. The most part of Cat machines have Product LinkTM installed in a factory. In case Product LinkTM hardware is not installed, official Cat dealer – Avesco Lithuania, can install it in your equipment, so you could use all advantages of My.Cat.Com.
- Product Link is satellite or GPR / GSM data transfer hardware that are installed on the machine in order to capture information about its location, utilization, fuel burn and more, then transmits this information to data interface application that customer is using, for example My.Cat.Com.
- Cat Daily (on My.Cat.Com) is a web interface that lets you to view and analyze data from any device then use this data to guide maintenance planning and equipment management decisions.
What can customers do with my.cat.com?
- Connect with your dealership
- Track hours, location, fuel use, health & utilization
- Track idle time vs. operating time
- Receive health & maintenance alerts
- Manage planned maintenance
- Acess Operation & Maitenance Manuals, warranties, work orders, service history
- Request data history from the past two years
- Create and share tasks
Cat® Daily on my.cat.com: helps avoid unscheduled downtime
Cat Daily is a basic telematics subscription available only in My.Cat.Com. Cat Daily helps you protect your fleet by giving you access to select equipment data. A Cat Dailysubscription includes daily updates on hours, location, events, and fleet-level idle/working hours and fuel burn. Talk to your dealer for more details.
Please note, you can set Cat Daily subscription and manage all your Cat equipment FREE OF CHARGE if machine meets following requirements:
Year of machine
Moto hours of machine
Weight of machine > 10 tonnes
< 12 years according to selling date
< 18 000 moto hours
Weight of machine < 10 tonnes
< 7 years according to selling date
< 5 500 moto hours