Join us on Cat Technology DEMO days and discover
equipment technology and solutions that pay off
Caterpillar has been incorporating digital technologies into the products and services for decades – it has long known that doing so increases productivity, lowers costs, improves safety and helps with sustainability goals.
Save fuel and reduce operating costs with the right-sized technology solution for your job site. Cat Technology has your back. It makes your machines and your operators more productive. Plus, Cat Technology works across other machine brands to keep your mixed fleet working together efficiently.
Ready to maximize earnings, enhance safety and boost productivity? Discover the power of Cat Technologies — including Cat Grade, VisionLink and Cat Command — designed to keep your machines running strong.
Take a deep dive into how you can work smarter, faster and safer with Cat Technologies, machines and work tools.
- Presentation about Cat& Trimble Technologies on Cat machines– new features & benefits
- Walk around and DEMO:
► Excavators 302.7, 313, 320 & M316 with newest Cat & Trimble technologies
► Multi Terrain Loader 299D3 XE with Smart Attachments
► Backhoe Loader 432
- Q&A. During event on all your questions will answer Avesco & Sitech representatives
EVENT TIME AND PLACE
|LITHUANIA||6.03.2023 – 17.03.2023||Avesco Lithuania branch territorry, Kaunas, Ateities pl. 28A|
Click for route
|+370 52 603 242|
|LATVIA||20.03.2023 – 31.03.2023||Avesco SIA territory, Marupe, "Ziedu Gravas"|
Click for route
|+371 2 570 17 11|
|ESTONIA||10.04.2023 – 14.04.2023||Avesco OU territory, Tallinn|
Click for route
|+372 679 9260|
|17.04.2023 – 23.04.2023||AvescoOU territory, Tartu|
Click for route
► Duration of the session is planned for 2 hours
► Registration for participation is mandatory
Please choose visiting date & time which is more convenient for you and register by calling your Avesco sales representive or fill in the form
During our educating event your will find out about
► CAT GRADE
Grading a site. Digging a foundation. Laying asphalt. These jobs demand the precision and speed you get from Cat® Grade grading technologies. Combining automated machine control with advanced guidance, Cat Grade helps operators hit grading targets right on the money, faster and in fewer passes—resulting in up to 50% better grading productivity. Cat Grade helps operators hit grading targets with more precision and speed — resulting in up to 50% better grading productivity.
Cat Grade for excavators is a machine-integrated system to help operators elevate their efficiency and precision on the jobsite — with additional grading technologies available for aftermarket upgrades to add advanced capabilities.
► EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
Take the guesswork out of fleet management and make your EM practices easier with VisionLink. You’ll get easy-to-understand telematics - like fuel levels and idle time - to help you make more informed decisions for every piece of equipment. EM products gives you the power to track, monitor, automate and manage all types of assets - from a single machine, engine or gen set, to an entire fleet.
► CAT COMMAND
Roll into the future NOW. With Cat Command technologies, you get next-level improvements in operator safety, equipment availability and site productivity.
A safe job site is a productive job site. So, when it comes to a smooth operation, safety is key. We’ve got you covered with Cat Technologies that enhance operator safety and help you stay ahead of the competition.
► TRIMBLE TECHNOLOGY PORTFOLIO
From advanced positioning technologies to field and office software, Trimble has a wide range of technology solutions to make you more profitable and enable rapid decision-making.
- Jobsite Connectivity. Connect construction project workflows from design to construction, allowing data to flow seamlessly and providing a single source of truth from office-to-field.
- Augmented Reality for Excavators. Operators can now view 3D models in a real-world environment at a true-life scale, in the context of existing surroundings. On the Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform display, the model is overlaid onto existing ground giving the operator a better understanding of the work that needs to be done. Visibility of the bucket gives operators better situational awareness to be able to keep surrounding people and objects safer. Users can easily understand 3D models, cut/fill information, slope data and other bench points and reference points in context, without the need to interpret complex 2D plans or stakes.
- Excavator automatics and advanced functions. With Trimble Earthworks, you can now take advantage of the first integrated 3D aftermarket grade control automatics for excavators and tilt-rotator attachments. Excavators can work semi-automatically, allowing operators to create smooth, flat or sloped surfaces more easily.
► WORK TOOLS & SMART ATTACHMENTS
Attachments tailor Cat machines to the specific requirements of a customer's working needs. Cat smart attachments and work tools enhance the productivity and utility of Cat machines, equipping them for a wide range of tasks and operating requirements, and providing total system solutions for any job application.
- The industry-first tech of Cat Smart Attachments for Skid steer or campact track loaders. Operate with the functionality of a grader, dozer or backhoe all from the cab of your skid steer or compact track loader. Do more with less effort.
- Cat Tiltrotators help you get the job done faster with the quality you expect from Cat products. Integrated to your excavator, Tiltrotators are productive, easy-to-use, and add value to your operation. Tiltrotators are a versatile solution providing enhancements to your operation.
- Standout integrated options and an unmatched range of attachments make the Cat mini excavator the ideal machine for just about any job.