S•O•S℠ oil sampling
The S·O·S oil analysis tests have been developed by Caterpillar engineers and chemists. Tests such as Elemental Analysis, Oil Cleanliness Analysis, and Oil Condition Analysis are examples of the standard tests offered in the S·O·S program.
Inadequate cooling system maintenance can eventually lead to system problems or even engine failure. S·O·S Services offer a two-level Coolant Program to determine if your coolant has the right chemical balance for maximum system protection and cooling efficiency.
S·O·S SERVICES CAN HELP YOU:
Protect the value
- Cat equipment is built to deliver the highest possible performance throughout their production life. S·O·S Services can help you maintain performance through your equipment’s life cycle.
- S·O·S Services are designed to identify problems before they become major repairs. Early detection is the key to reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Performance losses and major repairs of lubricated compartments can often be avoided by monitoring fluid samples.
- Overall, you’ll get more work done at a lower cost and have equipment worth more at trade-in or sale.
Get results fast
S·O·S Services allow you to test all oils and have results and recommendations available within 24 hours of receipt. Coolant results and recommendations are available within 72 hours of receipt. Receive results by E-mail, Fax, Web or Postal Mail. You also can receive different reports for different alert levels.
Put results into action
S·O·S Services results are presented in a clear, concise, easy-to-understand report. Trained personnel provide recommendations or specific, immediate actions on each report. If a critical situation is identified, you will be notified immediately.
- Recommendations with alert levels allow you to quickly review the most critical components and prioritize your work.
- Optimize maintenance schedule.
- Optimize component life.
The ultimate service
The S·O·S Services program is one element of a condition monitoring philosophy that you can put into place with your equipment to monitor the impact of your maintenance program. S·O·S Services combined with regular inspections, analysis of your equipment’s site conditions, electronic data, and service history will enable you to evaluate your equipment’s health. You can perform a maintenance program on your own, or you can enlist the assistance of UAB Avesco to perform any level of preventative maintenance that will keep your equipment running at peak performance.
Ask us about Customer Support Agreements, S·O·S Services and preventive maintenance programs to maximize the return on your equipment investment.
Much like using Cat maintenance products and replacement parts, utilizing the Caterpillar® S·O·S Services program is a guarantee of quality, performance, and value in all your equipment services.